Car Washing Soaps And Wax
REAL BRUSHLESS CLEANING
Trailer, Truck, Heavy Vehicle, Brushless Car Washing Fluid
SIZE FORMSPlease Select
- Powerful auto washing liquid applied to tarpaulins and trucks that do not require sensitivity.
- Highly concentrated product.
- Applied to intensive and heavily soiled vehicle cleanings with low sensitivity rate.
- Powerful Auto Washing Liquid applied to tarpaulins and trucks that do not require precision.
- Compatible with automatic car wash tunnels, pressure tubes, coin operated foaming machines and dosed washing machines.
- It is compatible with all professional or amateur foam producing/washing machines with dosage and chamber of Karcher, Bosch, Hyundai.
- Does not freeze in cold weather.
- Does not leave any residue in the machine ducts and pipes.
- Shows very high performance in application.
- Shipped in a high-quality PE (Polyethylene) gallon.
- The gallon has a locked foil lid.
|Item Code||Size||Dimension Of Package||Pcs/Case||Lb per Palet||Barcode|
|DVX1000||5 kg||410*295*265||4 pcs||200 pcs||8680722065123|
|DVX1003||20 kg||-||-||32 pcs||86807220600036|
|DVX1004||25 kg||-||-||32 pcs||8680722060029|
- It is used by filling 1 litre into a 60-liter tube and 1.5 lt in a 90 liter tube.
- It is recommended to use tap water.
- The foam is sprayed to completely cover the vehicle surface.
- After the entire vehicle is covered with foam, wash the vehicle clean with pressurized water without waiting from the point where it was first sprayed.
- It is recommended not to apply in direct sunlight or windy weather so that the foam does not dry out.
- Dont use in pure form.
- Do not apply under the sun.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use for cleaning hands, body, face, or food.
- Use in places with adequate ventilation, do not inhale for a long time.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, in case of contact, rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes.
- Consult a doctor in case of any irritation or nausea.
- Use in accordance with the usage instructions.
- Store in its original packaging, protected from heat and sun, in a cool and dry place with its lid closed.