Car Washing Soaps And Wax
Divortex Quick Wax
"Mirror Effect, Very Strong Hydrofobic Effect"
SIZE FORMSPlease Select
- Divortex Quick Wax overcomes the difficulties you experience when polishing your vehicle with wax.
- Instead of drying first and waxing after, it allows you to do both at the same time.
- Its unique formula with water-activated waxes and polymers penetrates the water-painted surface to obtain a long-lasting, durable surface.
- Divortex Quick Wax provides all the benefits of conventional waxes but does not require operation.
- It is dried by washing your car and spraying Auto Fast Polish to achieve long-lasting shine in a few minutes.
- Quick Wax is applied to all painted surfaces, including metallic surfaces and polished surfaces.
- Shows very high performance in practice.
- The product is shipped in a High Quality PE (Polyelite) drum.
|Item Code||Size||Dimention Of Package||Pcs/Case||Lb per Palet||Barcode|
|DVX2011||16 oz||270*210*290 cm3||12 pcs||1368 pcs||
|DVX2000||500 ml||410*295*265 cm3||21 pcs||1050 pcs||
|DVX2003||5 kg||410*295*265 cm3||4 pcs||200 pcs||
|DVX2005||25 kg||-||-||32 pcs||
- 16 ozPackagings are ready to use.
- Used by diluting 1/3 or 1/5 with water.
- Put the mixture you have prepared in an atomizer.
- Before using Quick Wax, wash your vehicle using a car washer and leave it wet.
- Shake the bottle and spray one part of the vehicle at a time.
- Only few sprays per panel is sufficient.
- Rub with a chamois leather or a soft cloth to spread the product and remove excess water.
- The remainder will naturally evaporate, and the applied panel will dry.
- Keep the packaging closed.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not use for cleaning hands, body, face, or food.
- In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
3 years after the lid is opened.