SETKIM CHEMICAL INS. COMMITMENT. SUN. SINGING. TRADE. LTD. STI
UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA NUMBER 6698
DEALER INFORMATION TEXT
Dear Dealer Representative,
As Setkim Kimya İnşaat Taahhüt Pazarlama Sanayi Ticaret Limited Şirketi (“Divortex” “Setkim”) or “Company”), we give due care and importance to compliance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”), and in this case, we take all the maximum precautions . In this context, we process the personal data of your company's representatives as a data controller in accordance with the law. With this Enlightenment Text on the Protection and Processing of Personal Data (“Clarification Text”); It includes our explanations on the purpose of data processing, data categories, the method and legal reason for data collection, to whom and for what purposes, the data processing period and your rights regarding your data.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
If you start working by providing dealer services to Setkim, your personal data regarding your identity and contact information, resume, and professional experience are processed by Setkim physically and electronically in accordance with the law, provided that they do not harm fundamental rights and freedoms, limited to the purposes contained in this clarification text.
We process your personal data for the purposes of planning human resources processes, conducting/inspecting business activities, executing goods/services production and operation processes, executing supply chain management processes, and following and executing legal affairs.
2. Places and Purpose of Transfer of Processed Personal Data
Your personal data, limited to the purposes mentioned in this clarification text by Setkim;
- To our business partners, other suppliers,
- To audit firms within the scope of relevant contracts for the purpose of auditing our activities in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation,
- Legally authorized public institutions and organizations in line with the demands of the relevant public institutions and organizations and limited to the purpose of the request,
- To domestic software companies and technology companies in order to create databases of operating systems and computer programs used by our company, to ensure program operability, and to maintain and repair the program;
- To companies and representatives that we have authorized, operating on behalf of and on behalf of our Company,
- Regulatory and supervisory agencies,
- Banks, credit risk and financial institutions and other real or legal persons,
- Tax and similar consultants, obligatory persons related to legal proceedings, public institutions and organizations and third parties, including auditors, and business partners, third parties, authorized persons and organizations for the above-mentioned purposes within the country, without limitation. can be transferred.
Your personal data processed in line with the purposes specified in this Information Text Regarding Your Personal Data; Article 7/1 of the KVKK No. 6698. It will be anonymized and continued to be used by us, destroyed or deleted when the purpose that requires it to be processed in accordance with the Turkish Penal Code disappears and/or the periods specified in the laws in accordance with Article 138 of the Turkish Penal Code have passed.
3.Personal Data Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected by non-automatic methods through e-mails sent by you.
Your personal data KVKK m. Pursuant to the provision of 5/2 (c), the processing of your personal data is necessary due to the fact that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract and KVKK art. Pursuant to the provision of 5/2 (f), the necessity of processing your personal data in accordance with our legitimate interests is processed for legal reasons.
4. How to Apply to the Data Controller and Your Rights
You can always contact us to get information about the following matters within the scope of the law;
- To learn whether your personal data is processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing and whether it is suitable for the purpose,
- To know who the persons to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request the deletion of personal data if the conditions are fulfilled and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against him by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for processing the personal data disappear, even though the personal data has been processed in accordance with the law.
- You can send your information and application requests to the Data Controller at Deri OSB Mah. Fikse Cad. You can forward it to the address "Istanbul Deri OSB No.20/A Tuzla Istanbul".
In addition to the methods specified in the Communiqué, the person concerned may submit his requests regarding these rights in writing to our Company's address below, with a notice to be sent to Setkim! In this case, the requests of the person concerned will be evaluated and decided free of charge as soon as possible and ultimately within thirty (30) days at the latest. If the evaluation and decision-making process requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be taken as basis.
Your request will be responded to as soon as possible and in accordance with the law, within thirty (30) days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the Law.